S.P.C.C is committed to respecting your privacy.
- This Policy provides the basis on which we will process and retain the personal information you submit on this Site. Please note that this Policy is applicable to your activity on www.spccstore.com (“the Site”) and all transactions which take place between us. We suggest that you take the time to familiarise yourself with this Policy so that you are fully aware of the status of your personal information in regard to our business.
- We will retain the following information relevant to you:
- Information that you provide when using the Site or completing forms on the site, including but not limited to the registration of an account with us, the creation of your profile and the placing of an order or number of orders;
- Any correspondence with you.
- Any responses you may give us to surveys or questionnaires (which you do not have to respond to);
- All transaction information; and
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic, location and communication data.
- We may gather information about our users’ browsing actions and patterns in order to gain aggregate information. This will amount to statistical data only, and will not categorise any distinct user. This type of material helps us to further develop our site so that we can provide users with an enhanced service by:
- Understanding our audience size and patterns of use;
- Using our users’ preferences to adapt the site to specific interests;
- Improving search speed; and
- Recognising users when they return to the site.
- We will use specific user information to:
- Present content in the most effective way;
- Deliver information and items that interest customers;
- Carry out our contractual duties to customers;
- Allow customers to make use of any interactive aspects of the Site; and
- Inform customers of changes to the Stylemology offering.
- We may release users’ personal information to third parties if:
- We correspond with a supplier in regard to a defective Item/s;
- We correspond with service providers, such as courier companies, in regard to their role in transactions with our customers;
- We are compelled by legal order to disclose users’ personal data;
- It is necessary in the process of protecting or enforcing our rights vis-à-vis our customers;
- It is necessary to protect the property of our business; or
- It is required for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- The user information that we collate may only be retrieved by our official employees or agents in:
- Fulfilling your order;
- Processing your payment or refund details; or
- The provision of support services.
- Your S.P.C.C password is unique and allows you to edit your profile, access your account, and your transaction history. We strongly advise that you select a ‘strong’ password (including a mixture of both lower and upper case letters of the alphabet, as well as numbers and/or symbols) for use on your S.P.C.C account. You are wholly responsible for the activity that takes place on your account, and we therefore recommend that you keep your account user name and password confidential.
- Payment transactions on the site are encrypted, and made possible through the use of the external and secure payment agency Payfast. S.P.C.C will not retain or have access to any users’ details relating to debit or credit cards or other payment mechanisms.
S.P.C.C uses Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using Google’s Ad Settings page. Users can completely block Google Analytics tracking usingGoogle’s Opt-out browser add-on.
S.P.C.C uses Facebook advertising and retargeting. Cookies and pixels are used to understand and deliver ads and make them more relevant to you. We may also use a cookie to learn whether someone who saw an ad on Facebook later visited our website.