- How secure is the S.P.C.C website?
- We believe that online shopping should be as secure as shopping in a store. Payments made via the website are encrypted, and are carried out by an external and secure payment agency Payfast.
- Do I have to create an account and what are the benefits if I do?
- You can browse our site and even select products for your shopping basket without creating an account, however, once you are ready to make a purchase you will need to register an account before you can do so. Once you've created an account, shopping with us will be an easy process and you will benefit from:-
- Fast and easy checkout
- Storage of your various delivery addresses
- Tracking your order
- Looking at past orders
- Up to date fashion news in our newsletter and on our blog.
- How do the legal terms and conditions affect me?
- The Terms and Conditions on our website apply to each person who registers an account with us, and to every order and purchase that is made via our website. It's therefore important that you read and understand the Terms and Conditions before you purchase, and if you have any queries about them please Contact Us.
- If I register will I automatically get marketing emails from you?
- We will only send you emails and our newsletter if you choose this option when you registered your account with us. We won't pass your details onto anyone else. If you have opted to receive emails and our newsletter and you change your mind, you can remove yourself from our mailing list whenever you like.
- What if I forget my password?
- Don't worry... Simply follow the "Forgot your password?" link when trying to log in. We will send you an email with a link to set up a new password but please make sure that you check your junk email folder in case our email makes its way there.
- Why can't I sign into my account?
- If you're having trouble signing in please make sure you are using the same email address and password that you used when first registering with us, and that you have entered the address and password correctly. If you have forgotten your password simply follow the “Forgot your password?” link when trying to log in. We will send you an email with a link to set up a new password but please make sure that you check your junk email folder in case our email makes its way there.
- Do you deliver to my country?
- At present we offer delivery to the following countries: South Africa, United Kingdom, Spain, Netherlands, United States of America, Canada, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand. Should you require delivery in a different region not yet specified, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to assist.
- How can I be kept up to date with all things S.P.C.C?
- Register an account and choose to receive the S.P.C.C newsletter, bringing you all the latest fashion news and updates. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Where can I find information about S.P.C.C sizing?
- Every style has a size guide associated with it. Please refer to our measuring guide on the website for help with finding your perfect fit..
- How do I remove my email address from your mailing list?
- You can remove yourself from our email mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email you receive from us.
- What career and work experience opportunities does S.P.C.C offer?
- Visit our dedicated Careers page to view all current listings.
- Will I receive the same product that I see in the photo?
- Yes, except in the case of products which are handcrafted in which there may be slight and unique differences between the photographed product and the one you receive. We do our best to make sure that the products are presented as accurately as possible in the photos on our website, but please remember that minor variations may be caused by certain conditions, such as the equipment used to view the website.
- What payment types do you take?
- You can pay using any of the following methods:
- Credit Card (Visa & Mastercard)
- Direct Bank Deposit
- Debit Card
- What is Zapper?
- Zapper is a mobile payments processing service.
It is a secure and instant transfer of money between online buyers and sellers. Zapper allows sellers to accept payments from buyers with the use of the Zapper App (using any of SA's banks).
Zapper is free to install and is available at Google Play, Apple App Store and Windows store. With Zapper you can pay for your online purchase in a matter of seconds.
Your Payment card details are stored on your phone using secure encryption. There is no charge to use Zapper and the experience is always Quick. Simple. Secure.
- How do you use Zapper?
- Download the Zapper App from either the Apple Store, Google Play Store or Windows Store.
Once Zapper has been installed on your smartphone, open the app and set up your profile. Be sure to enter a credit card as without a credit card you cannot make payments. Once your profile is set up you are ready to start shopping and paying using the Zapper App.
On the S.P.C.C site you will notice that Zapper comes up as one of the payment options at checkout. To pay with Zapper, simply select this option at checkout. When you have completed the checkout steps, you will be asked to confirm you would like to proceed to payment (based on the payment option selected).
If you are on the desktop (laptop or Desk computer) or Tablet site then a Zapper Qr code will be presented which you will need to scan using the Zapper App in your smartphone. This will automatically Deduct the amount payable directly from the credit card you entered into your Zapper profile and will send a confirmation back to the S.P.C.C website confirming that the order had been paid.
If you are making the purchase off the S.P.C.C. Mobile website directly off your smartphone, then at checkout when you confirm you would like to pay with Zapper you will be presented with a Link that you need to click on. Once you click on the link, the Zapper App on your smartphone will open and you can pay for the order using the credit card stored in your Zapper Profile. Once paid, a confirmation will be sent back to the S.P.C.C website notifying you that you have successfully paid for the order.
Paying with Zapper is Quick. Simple. Secure.
- What is SnapScan?
- SnapScan is a mobile payments processing service brought to you by Standard Bank.
It is a secure and instant transfer of money between online buyers and sellers.
SnapScan allows sellers to accept payments from buyers with the use of the SnapScan App (using any of SA's banks).
SnapScan is free to install and is available at Google Play, Apple App Store and Windows store and with SnapScan you can pay for your online purchase in a matter of seconds.
Your Payment card details are stored on your phone using secure encryption. There is no charge to use SnapScan and the experience is always Quick and easy.
- How do you use SnapScan?
- Download the SnapScan App from either the Apple Store, Google Play Store or Windows Store.
Once SnapScan has been installed on your smartphone, open the app and set up your profile. Be sure to enter a credit card as without a credit card you cannot make payments.
Once your profile is set up you are ready to start shopping and paying using the SnapScan App. On the S.P.C.C site you will notice that SnapScan comes up as one of the payment options at checkout.
To pay with SnapScan, simply select this option at checkout. When you have completed the checkout steps, you will be asked to complete your order (based on the payment option selected).
Once complete, an Order confirmation email will be sent to your email address that was specified during the checkout process with a link and QR generated image for your order.
For mobile you can select the link in this email to complete payment or alternately on desktop you can scan in the QR image.
Paying with SnapScan is Quick and easy.
- What is i-Pay?
- i-Pay is an automated electronic funds transfer (EFT) processor.
South Africa’s six major banks are supported with i-Pay: ABSA, FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank, Capitec and Investec.
- How long does it take to process an i-Pay payment?
- Your order status will be updated immediately. No proof of payment is needed
- What is Mobicred payment method?
SPCC offers you a variety of secure payment methods. One of these methods is Mobicred.
This method allows you to purchase any of our products on credit with a structured payment plan.
To be able to buy using Mobicred, you need to first apply for an account Click HERE to find out more about Mobicred.
Once your account has been approved, you can come back to our site and pay for your purchases using Mobicred.
When you have added items from our website to your basket and you check out, select the PayFast payment option and use your Mobicred username and password.
Click HERE to find out more about Mobicred.
Note that the approval process may take 2 business days.
- Will I be charged VAT/GST?
- The prices shown on our website are inclusive of the sales tax of the relevant region. (Where applicable)
- What currency are products priced in?
- All S.P.C.C products are priced in South African Rand. You may view the prices in a different currency by selecting the currency of your choice at the top left of all pages on Desktop Devices and in the footer on Mobile Devices. Please note that whilst you may wish to view prices in the currency of your choice, when at Checkout, the checkout will default to South African Rands - the base currency.
- At what stage is payment taken from my card?
- We will always obtain bank authorisation for the charge to your debit/credit card once you place an order with us. Your card will be charged before we despatch your ordered products. You will immediately receive an email from us to confirm which products have been purchased and the exact amount being charged to your card.
- When will I know that my order was successful?
- Once payment has been successful, you will receive a system-generated e-mail confirming your order details and that the order was successfully processed. Please note that the order confirmation e-mail is only a confirmation that your payment has been accepted. You will receive a second system-generated e-mail confirming that your order has been despatched, once your products have been picked, packed and have left our warehouse.
- What is Payfast?
PayFast is a payments processing service. It is a secure and instant transfer of money between online buyers and sellers. Payfast allows sellers to accept payments from buyers in a variety of ways such as credit cards (Visa and MasterCard) and Instant EFT (bank transfers to any of SA's four biggest banks that get instantly verified). These include ABSA, FNB, Nedbank and Standard Bank. There is no charge to use PayFast. If you bank with Capitec bank, please ensure you select ABSA's bank details from payfast when paying via EFT. International Customers will be able to pay via Payfast via Credit Card only and NOT via EFT.
- My payment from Standard Bank isn't verifying! What do I do?
- We are terribly sorry that you experienced a problem when paying! Payfast occasionally experience delays in payment due to delays imposed by Standard Bank and their clearing times. Normally EFT's between accounts at the same bank clear instantly, but it is not always the case with Standard Bank and is unfortunately out of our control. Please email your proof of payment from your Internet Banking to email@example.com and we will manually complete the process for you.
- How do I make an Instant EFT payment?
- When you go through to the PayFast payment page, select Instant EFT and then select the bank that you bank with. The next page will give you a link to launch your Internet Banking as well as account details to make payment to. Using the launched window, you simply login as per normal and make a once off payment to the account details provided for the indicated amount. Once you have done so, log out of internet banking and return to the window with the PayFast payment page where you click the "Verify my payment button". The system will then verify your payment has been received and complete the payment. If you bank with Capitec bank, please ensure you select ABSA's bank details from payfast when paying via EFT. Please note EFT's may take up to 48hrs to clear.
- What if I don't bank with ABSA, FNB, Nedbank or Standard Bank?
- Unfortunately you will not be able to use the Payfast Instant EFT payment method for the moment, if you don't bank with ABSA, FNB, Nedbank or Standard Bank. Payfast plan to add additional banks in due course as well as additional payment methods to make the system available to more users.
- Why hasn't my card payment been successful?
- We are not always able to specify why card payments have not cleared. The card payment process involves both our systems and your bank. If a card payment fails, please double check that you have entered all the card details correctly and that you are using a card which has not expired. If the payment continues to fail then please try an alternative card for payment.
- Why has my card payment been declined?
- We are not always able to specify why card payments have been declined. The card payment process involves both our systems and your bank, and there are various circumstances under which a card payment may be declined. If your payment is declined and you do not know the reason for this, please contact your bank with your query. You may wish to try an alternative card for payment.
- Can I shop if I don't have a credit card?
- Yes, we also allow payment via EFT. However if you don't have your own credit card and cannot do an EFT payment, or if you are under the legal contracting age, you will need to ask a family member or friend to help you by shopping on your behalf. They will need to register an account in their own name, and submit their card details for payment, but they can select your address for delivery, if different to their account address details, and agree that you accept delivery of the order.
- When will I receive confirmation that my order is on its way to me?
- Once your order has been picked, packed and has left our warehouse you will receive a system-generated email which lets you know that your order is on its way to you.
- I've made a mistake with my order, can I change it?
- Unfortunately, once the payment is complete you can no longer change or cancel your order . Don't worry though, you can easily return any unwanted products to us for a refund.
- I've just confirmed my order; can I add more products to it?
- Unfortunately, once the payment has completed you can no longer add more products to this order. You will need place a new order to purchase the additional products.
- Can I cancel my order?
- Unfortunately, once the payment is complete you can no longer change or cancel your order. However you can easily return any unwanted products to us for a refund.
- Can I place my order over the phone?
- Unfortunately we do not offer this service, and all orders must be placed via the S.P.C.C website.
- What do I do if there's a problem with delivery of my order?
- If you have a problem with the delivery of your order please contact our Customer Service Team who will be able to help you.
- I have received a faulty product?
- We want all our customers to receive top quality products, so if you think there is a fault with a product you have received you can return it to us for an assessment. If any product fails to give reasonable wear - due to either defective workmanship or materials we will refund you the purchase price. For details on how to return your faulty products please see our Returns page.
- I have received an incorrect product in my order?
- If you have received an incorrect product in your order please let us know by contacting our Customer Services Team. Please also remember to include your order number within your message as this will help us to quickly identify your order.
- A product is missing from my order?
- If a product is missing from your order please let us know by contacting our Customer Services Team. Please also remember to include your order number within your message as this will help us to quickly identify your order.
- How will I know my when my order has been despatched?
- Once your order has been despatched from our warehouse, you'll be sent an email advising you that it's on its way.
- How can I track my order?
- Please contact our Customer Services Team and they will be able to help you track your order.
- The status of my parcel says delivered but I haven't received it?
- Please contact our Customer Services Team for us to check with the carrier. Please quote your order number in any correspondence.
- What discounts do you offer?
- We frequently offer our customers discount promotions and special offers, so its worth keeping an eye on our website for up to date details on these special events.
- I'm a student, can I get a discount?
- At this time we unfortunately don’t offer a student discount, however we often have promotions and special offers that you can take advantage of. Keep an eye on our website or sign up to our newsletter, which will mean you will be kept up to date with all our latest news, promotions and offers.
- Where do I enter my Promotion/Discount code?
- When placing an order with S.P.C.C, select the products you wish to purchase and enter your promotion/discount code (when applicable) within the Discount code box on the checkout screen.
- Can I enter more than one Promotional/Discount code?
- At present you may only enter one Promotional/Discount code per order.
- Why doesn't my Promotion/Discount code work?
- This can be for a number of reasons :
- Your promotion/discount code may have expired. Please check the validity dates of the code you are trying to enter.
- You may have entered the incorrect promotion/discount code. Please check that you have entered the correct code.
- You may not have spent the minimum required to activate the promotion. Please check the promotion terms and conditions to see if your order qualifies.
- How many times can I use the same promotion code?
- This will differ depending on the specific promotions.
- I forgot to add my promotional code before I confirmed my order. Can the discount still be applied?
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to apply the discount after you have placed your order. Please check that the discount has been applied before you click "PROCEED".
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
- Free delivery?
- We do not offer a free delivery service for purchases. Please visit the Delivery & Returns Policy to view a list of Rates depending on your region.
- Can my order be delivered to an alternative address?
- Yes by creating an account with us you can save multiple delivery addresses in your account. We are however unable to deliver to certain addresses, including Post Office Boxes, Hospitals, Airports and Prisons.
- Do you deliver to P.O.Box addresses?
- We are unable to deliver to Post Office Boxes as a signature of receipt is required.
- Will I need to sign for my delivery and what if I'm not home when my order arrives?
- The delivery agent will need a signature as proof of receipt. If you're not around when you order is delivered then the delivery company will return your order to our warehouse and we will make arrangements to deliver again. Please be aware that you may be charged for delivery for a second or subsequent delivery attempt. Remember that you can select a delivery address that is different to your address on the account registration form - it may be easier for delivery to take place at your work address rather than your home address, as we do not deliver after normal working hours.
- I haven't received my order, what should I do?
- If your order is not received after 5 days and seems to be missing please contact our Customer Services Team. Please remember to include your order number within your message as this will help us speed up the search for your parcel.
- Can I Exchange an Item?
- Unfortunately we are not able to offer this service at present. If for any reason, an item is to found unsuitable it will need to be returned to us and a new order will need to be placed.
- Can I Return an Item?
- We hope you love every purchase you make with S.P.C.C. However if you ever need to return a product you can do so within 28 days of receipt. Simply follow the process below: When processing a return please ensure all products remain in their original condition and packaging. 1: Go to www.spccstore.com 2: Click "Returns", located at the footer of the website 3: Enter the email address used to purchase the original order as well as the order number. Please be sure to include the # symbol when entering your Order number. 4: Follow the on screen prompts. Please note that it may take up to 7 working days for a return to be processed once we have received your parcel. Please also note that for reasons of health and hygiene we cannot offer refunds on grooming products, pierced jewellery and underwear. In addition, swimwear cannot be returned if the hygiene strip has been removed.
- How long do I have to return an item?
- If you ever need to return a product you can do so within 28 days of receipt. You will be entitled to a refund if the product has not been worn or damaged, and is returned in its original condition, with the original packaging. Please see the Returns Policy.
- Is there anything that I can't send back for a refund?
- For reasons of health and hygiene we cannot offer refunds on grooming products, pierced jewellery and underwear. In addition, swimwear cannot be returned if the hygiene strip has been removed. You will not qualify for a refund if an item has been worn and is not returned in its original condition and packaging (unless the reason for the return relates to a fault or problem with the specific item).
- I've returned certain items, how will I be refunded?
- Once we have received and processed your returned item/s, and if a refund is approved, our customer service team will get in touch with you to get the account details that you would like the monies refunded to. Please allow up to 14 working days for the amount to appear on your payment card, and if after this time you have not received your refund please contact our Customer Service Team and we will investigate.
- I am having problems accessing or buying from the website?
- We do apologise for the inconvenience ... If you are having problems with accessing the site then please get in touch with our Customer Services Team who will be able to help you. To help us solve the problem, please include as much information as possible about the difficulties you are experiencing.
- Why can't I view the some of the images on the website?
- We do apologise for the inconvenience... If you are having problems viewing the images on the site then please get in touch with our Customer Services Team who will be able to help you.
- I can't sign into my account?
- If you are having trouble signing in to your account, please make sure you are using the same email address and password that you used when you registered with us. If the problem persists please get in touch with our Customer Services Team who will be able to help you.
- Do you have an iPhone, iPad or Android app?
- Not at present. However, our website is fully Mobile responsive and will work on most mobile devices.