Who needs to apply:
- The correct candidate will not just be an excellent digital marketer; they will be great at communicating, and enthusiastic about being a part of an exciting journey.
- The Digital Marketer we are looking for needs to be skilled in hands-on visual work, but also have a broad understanding of what makes good communication.
- You are excited about young people, interested in culture and able to think laterally and creatively about how we as a brand can deliver the best possible experiences to our customers and followers.
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and capable of adapting to rapid change
- You are an inquisitive, provocatively creative thinker who is confident to think differently and brave enough to challenge the status quo
- You are at the forefront of social media trends.
- You are keen to be the best in class within your profession. You are flexible, you enjoy making things better every day and you value accuracy and teamwork.
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Brand Director & Creative Director, you will be responsible for managing the budget for each of our social campaigns.
- Analyse and research customer data, market trends and previous marketing activities to direct activities
- Develop, manage and optimise the search engine marketing campaigns including AdWords and display to drive paid traffic to the website
- Design, optimise and brief all emails content and data mining requirements to drive email traffic to the website
- Coordinate and optimise the social media content and advertising strategy in accordance with the business strategies
- Stay on top of trends and maintain best practices
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of digital marketing
- Matric / Grade 12
- University Degree/Diploma in online/digital marketing/communication
- Prior experience & track record in digital marketing and social media
- You have a very strong content and social media strategic background
- Strong analytics skills; exposure to marketing analytics
- Google AdWords
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Ads Platform
- Proficient within the Adobe Creative programs (focus on InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- A refined taste level with expert design and typography skills.
- Extremely detail oriented and well organized with strong problem solving skills.
- An excellent communicator who will readily collaborate with a wide range of colleagues within and beyond the marketing function
- Team player with a positive attitude